Women Only Tour
All around the year
hiking, sightseeing, dancing, photo session
Hotel and Lodge
Day 1 Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu: 1400m altitude, approx. 30 minutes drive, welcome dinner at Krishnarpan, Dwarika ( drive : 30 minutes)
Day 2 Sightseeing: Boudhanath, Patan, Swayambhunath (Duration: 6-7 hours)
Day 3 Kathmandu to Pokhara: arrpox. 210 km & 6-7 hrs drive: Party with live music
Day 4 Boating & hike to World Peace Pagoda & Photo session: City tour in Scooty/bike: 6-7 hours
Day 5 Drive to Hemja; 30 minutes & hike to Astam Village (1600m altitude); 3-4 hours walk: Spend memorable time in village
Day 6 Yoga session by expert: Trek to Dhampus (1525m); 4-5 hrs walk and Drive to Pokhara from Phedi Trek to Phedi: 1hr walk & 45 minutes dirve
Day 7 Full day in Pokhara to test your limits with optional adventure activities
Day 8 Drive to Chitwan: 150km & approx. 4 hours drive: Go for activities after lunch
Day 9 Full day jungle activities at Chitwan National Park
Day 10 Chitwan-Kathmandu: approx. 175 km & 5-6 hrs drive: Further drive to Bhaktapur; 1 hour
Day 11 Bhaktapur sightseeing: Live cooking & making local wine
Day 12 Explore Kathmandu Durbar area in Rickshaw; get blessing from living goddess
Day 13 Wear traditional dress like Typical Nepali women, decorate yourself and attend farewell dinner with live cultural show
Day 14 Departure
1. All transfer and tour in private vehicle
• Arrival & departure transfer
• One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
• Kathmandu- Pokhara- Chitwan-Kathmandu transfer
• Boating & hike to World Peace Pagoda
• Pokhara city tour in bike/scooter
• Transfer to Hemja
• Transfer from Phedi to Pokhara
• Transfer to Bhaktapur
• Full day sightseeing in Bhaktapur
• Rickshaw ride around durbar area
• Kathmandu (4Ns):
• Bhaktapur (2Ns):
• Pokhara (4Ns):
• Astam Village (1N):
• Chitwan (2Ns):
3. Activities you will engage:
• Welcome Dinner at Krishnarpan, Dwarika
• UNESCO Heritage Sites visit
• Poolside Party with live music
• Photo Session with professional photographer
• Pokhara city tour in scooty/bike/bicycle
• Relaxation at Pame eating local fish
• Short hike & explore typical villages
• Involve locally with villagers
• Morning yoga session with sunrise view over Annapurna ranges
• Test your limits including in optional adventure activities in Pokhara
• Chitwan 2N/3D package: village tour in ox-cart/cycle, sundowner, bird watching, canoe ride, walk inside jungle, jeep safari and picnic lunch, tharu cultural dance performance by villagers
• Visit city of Devotee, Bhaktapur: Pottery square/Paper factory/Durbar square
• Live local wine & Newari cuisine making show
• Enjoy having Newari feast & wine
• Shop & taste local cuisine of Kathmandu valley
• Decorate yourself as Nepali women
• Participate in farewell dinner followed by cultural dance show
• All breakfast,
• 4 lunches: 2 during trekking and 2 at Chitwan
• 5 dinners: welcome and farewell dinner, 1 at Astam and 2 dinners at Chitwan
5. Guide: An experienced English speaking woman guide throughout the trip
6. All government taxes, all entrance fees and service charges
1. International Airfare, Nepal VISA Fees ($30 per person), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
2. Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
3. Meals not listed in the itinerary
4. All entrance fees during sightseeing
5. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
6. Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
7. Payment Transfer Charge
8. Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
9. Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu and meet assists and transfer to the hotel by our representative. Welcome drinks on arrival and briefing of tour program by one of the representatives from Aarya Village Travel.
Evening transfer for Krishnarpan dinner at Dwarika's, is to take a culinary journey through the fascinating terrains and cuisines of Nepal. Serving the finest Nepali of Nepali flavors, Krishnarpan is a slow dining experience reminiscent of the ritual feasts enjoyed by the Kathmandu Valley's Newari community.
After Breakfast start full day sightseeing at UNESCO Heritage sites; Sightseeing at Boudhanath, the largest Buddhist stupa which is also the center of faith for local as well as international Buddhists. One might be able to explore Buddhist art and cultural heritage influenced by Tibetan culture to some extent.
From there, the tour is directed towards Patan Durbar Square can be a very unique experience for visitors as they witness a distinct place for arts and architecture that is reflected on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between the 16th to 18th centuries. We will explore its unique Durbar Squares, temple and alleys, Tibetan Refugee Camp, the pioneer of Tibetan Carpet Industry in Nepal
Then onward, the tour is headed towards Swayambhunath- A Monkey Temple from where you can see the magnificent views of Kathmandu Valley. The stupa consists of a dome at the base representing the entire world. Painted eyes of Buddha represent wisdom and compassion. A curly symbol, symbolizing the nose represents the unity of all things existing in the world. Prayer wheels surround the whole dome.
Have breakfast at hotel. After breakfast drive to Pokhara for around 6-7 hours. You will see some emerging towns and Trishuli river in your right hand side, where you can see people enjoying rafting. During the drive you can see some suspension bridges and local market where you can enjoy local fruits like Banana, Apple, Orange and many more. If you want to test those fruits then you stop over there and enjoying the fruits, you will reach Pokhara. Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic.
Check into Fishtail Lodge; enjoy a unique location situated on a peninsula across Phewa Lake. Shuttle-floats or boats transport you across to the resort. With the lake on one side and a forest hill on the other, the views are spectacular. Enjoy pool party with live music at Fishtail
Morning start boating and visit Barahi Temple in the middle of Phewa Lake for 30 minutes and continue till hiking starting point. From here we will walk around an hour to reach World Peace Pagoda. Here you will have photo session by professional photographer with beautiful view of Pokhara city and Himalayas
Afternoon we will hire scooter/bike/bicycle for Pokhara city tour. Our guide will escorts you in his/her bike to visit major places of Pokhara city including Davi's Fall, Gupteswor Cave, Bindabasini and finally we will ride to Pame, the next side of Phewa Lake where you will enjoy sunset view having local fish
After breakfast our guide will meet you at your hotel in Pokhara, and then drive to Hemja (approx.: 35minutes).
Then start your trek slowly to Astam village through scenic villages and forest, The hike to Astam will take us approximately 3 hours. Astam is located on a small ridge, allowing the visitor a 360 degree panorama of the Annapurna and Manaslu mountain range, as well as Pokhara Valley.
On arrival at Annapurna Eco Village, organic lunch will be served. After lunch you can have short visit to the farmlands and participate in any activities that may take place on the land
Overnight at Annapurna Eco Village. At the Eco Village, our family members can teach you amazing local skills and handicrafts that we perform in order to maintain local cultural traditions and care for the village, our farm, gardens and each other. You will enjoy sunset view over Annapurna Mountain ranges.
Early morning our expert will take Yoga session entertaining with sunrise view over Annapurna ranges. After Breakfast continue hike to another beautiful village Dhampus, is a small, ethnic Gurung village. A hike to Dhampus will give an opportunity to watch the daily lives of these villagers from mulching the buffalos to their daily works on the farms. Lunch will be serving at Dhampus. After lunch walk across the village and we will reach Phedi where our vehicle will wait to drive back to Pokhara. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day free on your own.
Today you can experience the excitement of adventure. Pokhara is best place to test different adventure sports. Test your limits with below listed adventure activities
1. Paragliding: short or long flight
2. Ultralight: starts from 15 minutes to 1 hours
3. Zip Flyer: the steepest & longest zip line
4. Bungee Jump
5. Hot Air Balloon
6. Canyoning at Lwang: Day trip
7. Rafting at Seti River: Day trip
8. Heli Tour to Annapurna Region and many more
After breakfast drive to Chitwan for around 4-5 hours. After checking in to the hotel and getting refreshed you will be briefed about full nature programs by our naturalist guide. Then we head on for activities,
• Guided tour to Tharu village (around an hour or depends on your interest)
• Walk on the bank of Rapti river
• Tharu cultural dance performance by villagers (one hour)
Wakeup call with cup of hot tea/coffee. After breakfast on your choice go for
• Bird watching with naturalist guide (around an hour or depends on your interest)
• Canoe ride (half an hour), an opportunity to see 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the only fish eating Gharial
• Jeep safari at National Park/Community forest (3-4 hours), you will have an opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, monkeys, leopard, sloth bear, and the Royal Bengal Tiger
• Nature walk to see different floras and faunas in National Park (around an hour or depends on your interest)
• Slide show presentation by expert
This morning after another leisurely breakfast, drive to Kathmandu for around 6-7 hours. Further drive towards Bhaktapur for around 1 hour. The medieval town or the city of the Devotees, preserves medieval arts, architecture, culture, and lifestyle to this date. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the best preserved one of the Valley's three Durbar Squares. One is sure to feel like traveling back into the past while walking along the Bhaktapur thoroughfares, squares and streets. Overnight at Hotel Heritage, a boutique hotel which successfully blends traditional Nepali look and feel with modern amenities.
Early morning, we go to temple with PUJA THALI to worship god & goddess. After Breakfast there will be easy guided walk at Pottery square, where handicrasfts are still made by hand. Traditionally spun and fired clay pots are a fine example of Bhaktapur's thriving craft trades. It's a fascinating process to watch and you can make a clay pot for your own. Later we will make a tour around Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Taumadi Square & Dattatraya Suqare. We will visit also visit Paper factory where you observe Nepali paper making process and manufacturing a variety of delightful hand crafted paper products - cards, notebooks, books, prints, and so on.
Later a group of women will demonstrate on how to make local wine and Newari cuisine in hotel premises. You can participate and learn from them. Finally enjoy the Newari feast with local wine in the evening with cultural program
Experience and discover Kathmandu and its culture like a local on a Rickshaw ride. Our guide will meet you to begin your rickshaw ride tour through the busy streets of the Thamel area. We will pass through handicraft shops like pashmina shawls, Nepali carpets etc and merge onto a market area full of local shop called Ason Bazaar, a popular vegetable and spice market - the oldest in Kathmandu, around 1000 years old. We then head to Durbar Square, filled with centuries-old temples, palaces and shrines that are sure to enchant you. You will have guided walk around Durbar area and Hippie Era "Freak Street."
At around 4 o'clock, our guide will take you to Kumari Ghar, a house of living goddess. It's a right time to see the goddess and get the blessing from her. At the same time our guide will also explain about the wood carving & architectural design of this house
Today is your last night in Nepal. We will take you to the stress free zone where you feel relax, refresh and rejuvenate with different massage & spa.
Later we will take you to parlor to decorate you as Nepali women. Putting Mehendi in your hand will be very new experience to you. This you will take back as remembrance all in your hand. Evening attend farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant where you enjoy live music and dance. At the end you will also take part in Nepali dance with artists
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight we will transfer you to the airport for final departure to your home country.