Traditional Hindu Wedding in Nepal
All around the year
attend wedding ceremony , bridal makeup, honeymoon, sunrise view, boating, jungle safari and many more
Day 1 Kathmandu - 1400m altitude : Arrival & transfer to hotel
Day 2 Wedding Preparation day
Day 3 Wedding Ceremony
Day 4 Kathmandu - Pokhara for honeymoon- 900m altitude ( Drive Duration: 6-7 hours) approx 211 km
Day 5 Pokhara Sightseeing : Sunrise view Tour, Half day city tour and 1 hour boating at Phewa lake
Day 6 Drive to Chitwan: 150km & approx. 4 hours drive: Go for activities after lunch
Day 7 Full day jungle activities at Chitwan National Park
Day 8 Chitwan-Kathmandu: 175 km & approx. 5-6 hours drive
Day 9 Kathmandu Sightseeing and Departure
• Airport transfers in private car
• One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
• Kathmandu - Pokhara- Chitwan - Kathmandu transfer
• Sarangkot sunrise view tour
• Half day sightseeing in Pokhara
• One hour boating at Phewa Lake
• Kathmandu (2Ns): Soaltee Crown Plaza/Dwarika's Hotel/ Gorkarna Forest Resort or similar
• Pokhara (2Ns): Temple Tree Resort and Spa/Mount Glory Resort or similar
• Chitwan (2Ns): Barahi Jungle lodge/Meghauli Serai or similar
• All breakfast
• Lunches: 2 lunches in Chitwan
• Dinners: 2 dinners in Chitwan
4. Chitwan 2Nights/3Days Package:
• Jungle safari, Jeep safari, Jungle Walk, Bird watching, Tharu cultural dance, sunset view, canoe ride , slide presentation
• Representative from Aarya Village Travel for arrival and departure assistance and an experienced English Speaking guide throughout the trip.
6. Taxes and Service Charges:
• All the applicable services charges, government taxes, National Park Fee.
1. International Airfare, Nepal VISA Fees ($30 per person), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
2. Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
3. All entrance fees during sightseeing
4. Meals not listed in the itinerary
5. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
6. Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
7. Payment Transfer Charge
8. Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
9. Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu, one of our representatives from Aarya Village Travel shall meet, assist and transfer you to your hotel. You will enjoy welcome drinks while you will be briefed about your tour program. The rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Today bride and bridegroom can spend their day to see the wedding venue , trial their wedding dresses , shopping for their wedding essentials, etc.
Today after breakfast we will take a bride to the professional makeup stuido to wear a bridal makeup and traditional bridal dress so noone can easily believe she is Non-Nepalese. We also provide bridegroom a private time to wear traditional wedding suit. Then bride will be taken to the wedding venue separately in a decorated wedding car. Then our priest will take a lead to perform the ceromny. One of the prominent features of Hindu weddings is, the ceremony is held in the open, under a canopy known as a "mandap," with a sacred fire in the center and the bride and bridegroom walk around it seven times. Hindu marriages in Nepal are often arranged with the assistance of a priest, who analyses the horoscopes of the couple to ensure that they are compatible.After couple of hours the ceromony will finish and we will celebrate this big day with our team along with bride and bridegroom.
From today our newly weds couple honeymoon trip starts. After Breakfast drive to Pokhara. It is around 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu (depends on traffic). Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Check in hotel. Evening enjoy walking along the bank of Phewa Lake, admiring the stunning reflection of the Fish Tail Peak in the blue Phewa Lake waters.
Early in the morning excursion to Sarangkot hill for sunrise and closer Mountain View. Sarangkot is the most popular viewpoint in Pokhara. Situated at an altitude of 1,592m, Sarangkot offers the magnificent view of Sunrise over Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting). After enjoying the beauty of nature, return to hotel for breakfast
SarankgotSunrise view from Sarangkot
After Breakfast drive to World Peace Pagoda: Enjoy the beautiful view of Pokhara city and Himalayan views from Stupa. Later visit Gupteshwor Cave- popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits and Devi's Fall which comes to its gushing best just before disappearing underground. Evening you will have one hour boating in Phewa Lake and visit Barahi Temple in the middle of lake
After breakfast drive to Chitwan for around 4-5 hours. After checking into the hotel and getting refreshed you will be briefed about full nature programs by a naturalist guide. Then we head on for activities,
• Guided tour to Tharu village (around an hour or depending on your interest)
• Walk on the banks of Rapti river
• Tharu cultural dance performance by villagers (one hour)
Wake Up call with a cup of hot tea or coffee. After breakfast you can choose you activity form-
• Bird watching with naturalist guide (around an hour or depending on your interest)
• Canoe ride (half an hour), an opportunity to see 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the only fish eating Gharial
• Jeep safari at National Park/Community forest (3-4 hours), you will have an opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, monkeys, leopard, sloth bear, and the Royal Bengal Tiger
• Nature walk to see different flora and fauna inside the National Park (around an hour or depending on your interest)
• Slide show presentation by an expert naturalist.
After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu for around 5-6 hours (depending on traffic). Check in to your hotel where you can rest and relax
After Breakfast start full day sightseeing in UNESCO heritage sites. Sightseeing at Bouddhanath- World biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage, Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath is located on the banks of the Bagmati River. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries and Patan Durbar Square- which is a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between 16th, 17th and 18th century.
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative from Aarya Village Travel will transfer you to the airport for final departure to your home country.