Senior Citizen Tour In Nepal
All around the year except the rainy season (June and July)
sightseeing,boating, jungle safari, Sunrise and sunset view and many more
Day 1 Kathmandu - 1400m altitude: approx. 30 minutes drive
Day 2 Cultural Tour Bouddhanath And Patan. Sightseeing At Pashupatinath And Evening Aarati
Day 3 Fly Kathmandu - Pokhara (900m): 25 Minutes
Day 4 Sunrise View Tour , Pokhara Sightseeing And Drive To World Peace Pagoda
Day 5 Fly to Pokhara to Chitwan (183 M) ( 20 minutes flight)
Day 6 Full Day Jungle Activities at Chitwan National park
Day 7 Fly Chitwan (183) To Kathmandu (1400m)
Day 8 Drive To Nagarkot (2100m) Via Bhaktapur (1320m) Sightseeing
Day 9 Departure
1. Transport in Private Car with A/C
• Airport transfers
• One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu and observes Aarati at Pashupati
• Kathmandu - Pokhara- Chitwan - Kathmandu in flight
• Kaudanda sunrise view
• Half day Pokhara sightseeing
• Boating at Phewa Lake
• Visit to World Peace Pagoda
• Nagarkot transfer
• Bhaktapur sightseeing
• Kathmandu (3Ns):
• Pokhara (2Ns):
• Chitwan (2Ns):
• Nagarkot (1N):
3. Chitwan: 2Nights/3Days Package:
• All meals daily
• Unique dining experiences for Rapti Villa guests are included in the rates above.
• For a minimum Length of stay of 2 nights - 2 scheduled Safari activities per person per day-choice between half day Jeep Safari (once during stay) , Elephant back Safari (1.5-2 hr duration),Walking Safari (1.5-2 hr duration), canoeing (1.5-2 hr duration)
• National Park fees for above activities
• Laundry (6 pieces per person per day)
• Photographic fees (non-professional)
• Forest guide fees
• Use of Private plunge pool with stunning views of the river and forest
• All breakfasts
• Lunch: 2 lunches in Chitwan
• Dinner: 3 dinners (2 dinners in Chitwan)
• An experienced English Speaking Guide throughout the trip
6. Taxes and Service Charges:
• All the applicable services charges, Entrance fees, government taxes, National Park fee
1. International Airfare, Nepal VISA Fees ( $ 30 per person)), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
2. Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
3. Meals not included in itinerary ( Dinner except in Chitwan)
4. All entrance fees during sightseeing
5. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
6. Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
7. Payment Transfer Charge
8. Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
9. Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu and meet assists and transfer to the hotel by our representative. Welcome drinks on arrival and briefing of tour program by one of the representatives from Aarya Village Travel.
After breakfast, start full day sightseeing in UNESCO heritage sites. Sightseeing at Bouddhanath- World biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage, Patan Durbar Square- which is a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between 16th, 17th and 18th century. In the evening drive to Pashupatinath Temple, a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath is located on the banks of the Bagmati River. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries. Observe an Aarati at the Bank of Bagmati River.
After breakfast fly to Pokhara for around 25 minutes. Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Further drive to Pavilion Himalayas for around 25 minutes. Whether you're looking to break from routine, spend some quality time with loved ones, or simply discover somewhere new, Pavilions Himalayas has just what you need to rest and recharge your soul.
Early in the morning on your fourth day of the tour, you shall be taken for an excursion towards Kau danda hill so that you may be able to observe a beautiful sunrise view over the majestic mountain range. Situated at an altitude of 1442 m, Kau danda offers the magnificent view of Sunrise over Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting). After enjoying the beauty of nature, you may return to hotel for breakfast. Right after Breakfast, you shall start a half day sightseeing at famous sites After Breakfast start half day sightseeing at Gupteshower Cave- popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits and Devi's Fall which comes to its gushing best just before disappearing underground. Visit World Peace Pagoda which was constructed by Buddhist monks from the Japanese Nipponzan Myohji organisation on a narrow ridge high above Phewa Lake. Besides being a cultural monument, the site is also famous for the panoramic view of the Pokhara Valley. Later you will have one hour boating in Phewa Lake and visit Barahi Temple in the middle of Lake. Evening you will have leisure.
After breakfast fly to Chitwan for around 20 minutes. Drive to Meghauli for 40 minutes. Check in to the hotel and getting refreshed you will be briefed about full nature programs by our naturalist guide. Then we head on for activities. There will be a guided village walk and a walk on the banks of the Rapti River to watch the charming sunset views in the sub-tropical jungle. In the evening, dinner with cultural program by ethnic tribal people with their stick dance and tribal drums.
Wake up call with cup of hot tea/coffee. After breakfast on you can do Jeep safari on dense forest to see wildlife with bird watching in river bank, go for Canoe ride along the Rapti River. Before lunch you can take a leisurely relax little while. After lunch go for elephant safari, an excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, monkeys, leopard, sloth bear, and the Royal Bengal Tiger. You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home. Evening Slide presentation: One of our jungle experts will introduce background data and history of the Chitwan National Park as well as some other topics relating to wildlife.
Wake up call early in the morning with hot coffee/tea. After Breakfast fly back to Kathmandu for around 25 minutes from Chitwan. Check in hotel. Rest of the day free on your own.
After breakfast drive to Nagarkot which takes around 1 and Â½ hour. En route we will visit the medieval town of Bhaktapur, or the Town of the Devotees, preserves medieval arts, architecture, culture, and lifestyle to this date. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the best preserved one of the Valley's three Durbar Squares. One is sure to feel like travelling back into the past while walking along the Bhaktapur thoroughfares, squares and streets. Overnight at Nagarkot for the magnificent view of Eastern Himalayas (if weather permits)
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative from Aarya Village Travel will transfer you to the airport for final departure to your home country.