Luxury Honeymoon Trip in Nepal
• We will accommodate you at the world's top quality resorts and hotels in unique locations of Nepal
• Whether you are in Honeymoon or with your loved ones, this package gives you top class services and close experience of Nepal's beauty
• Privacy, safety, quality, class, and comfort are the key features of this package. You will always remember Nepal after this trip for its great worth
All around the year
Day 1 Kathmandu - 1400m altitude, 30 minutes' drive
Day 2 Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu: Patan Durbar Squar, Boudhanath, and Pashupatinath- 6-7 hours (B)
Day 3 Kathmandu - Pokhara - 900m altitude, 25 minutes flight, ( Sarangkot Mountain Lodge) Enjoy sunset & sunrise view from the resort (B)
Day 4 Boating and short hike to World Peace Pagoda (B)
Day 5 Fly Pokhara- Chitwan: Check into Barahi Jungle Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 6 Full day jungle activities at National Park (B, L, D)
Day 7 Chitwan - Kathmandu: 20 min flight; Krishnarpan Dinner (B, D)
Day 8 Departure (B)
1. Transport in Private Vehicle with A/C
• Arrival & Departure transfer
• One full day sightseeing at UNESCO Heritage Sites tour in Kathmandu
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu in flight
• Boating at Phewa Lake
• Visit World Peace Pagoda
2. Chitwan 2Nights/3Days Package:
• Village walk or Ox cart ride, Sundowner, Tharu cultural dance performance by villagers, Bird watching, Canoe ride, Jeep Safari, Nature/Jungle walk, Slide show presentation
• Kathmandu (3Ns): Dwarika’s Hotel: Heritage Deluxe Room
• Pokhara (2Ns): Sarangkot Mountain Lodge
• Chitwan (2Ns): Barahi Jungle Lodge
• All breakfasts
• Lunch: 2 lunches in Chitwan
• Dinner: 2 dinners in Chitwan and one Krishnarpan dinner at Dwarika’s hotel
• An Experienced English Speaking Guide during sightseeing only
6. Taxes and Service Charges:
• All the applicable services charges, government taxes, Chitwan National Park permit
1. International Airfare, Nepal VISA Fees ($30 per person), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
2. Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
3. All entrance fee during sightseeing
4. Meals not listed in the itinerary
5. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers etc
6. Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
7. Payment Transfer Charge
8. Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
9. Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu and meet assists and transfer to hotel by our representative. Welcome drinks on arrival and briefing of tour program
Overnight: Dwarika's Hotel- the luxury boutique hotel in Nepal
After Breakfast start full day sightseeing at UNESCO Heritage sites. Sightseeing at Patan Durbar Square- which is a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between 16th, 17th and 18th , Bouddhanath- World biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage and Pashupatinath Temple, a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath is located on the banks of the Bagmati River. This "extensive Hindu temple precinct" is a "sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries
Relax at the end of the day with a book from library. Delve into Nepali cultural and history. Or you can swim like a king in a pool reminiscent of 12th century Malla Dynasty
After Breakfast drive to airport and depart to Pokhara. It is 25 flights from Kathmandu. Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic.
Transfer to the Sarangkot Mountain Lodge, This lodge offer scenic views of the Annapurna Fishtail Range, Seti River, Pokhara valley and Fewa Lake to green hills, the Sarangkot Mountain Lodge is your escape high on the hills. The immaculate mountain lodge offers luxury, relaxation and the famed Himalayas all from the thirty rooms which have been designed taking into account the surrounding natural environment where you can hike around the resort and feel the fresh nature.
The morning gives you a magnificent sunrise view and 360 degree Himalayan views you're your hotel. After Breakfast transfer to Phewa Lake where you will have an hour boating and go for short hike to World Peace Pagoda. It is around 1 & ½ hour easy hike to Peace Pagoda. Enjoy beautiful view of Pokhara city, Phewa Lake and above the Himalayan view. You will given few time to scroll around and drive back to Hotel for relaxation
You can also go for optional Ayurvedic treatment, Spa center, Sauna & Jacuzzi
After breakfast transfer to airport and fly to Chitwan for around 20 minutes
Transfer to resort around 45 minutes drive from airport. Welcome drink is served and there will be a short briefing on the program. After Lunch we head on for activities
Boating in a traditional patela boat for about 45 minutes which takes you on a silent trip down the Rapti River to view aquatic birds, crocodiles, Gharials and the animals of the river banks
Slide presentation: One of our jungle experts will introduce background data and history of the Chitwan National Park as well as some other topics relating to wildlife. Your questions are most welcome.
Wake-up call followed by tea or coffee then proceeds for
Bird watching/Nature walk: Out of 519 species of the birds we have recorded 276 species in resort area. Our guides will help you to identify some of the species of these birds.
After Breakfast visit Elephant briefing/Bathing program: Learn more about these fascinating animals during a visit to our elephant stables followed by Elephant Bathing in the River.
After Lunch go for Jeep Safari/Boating (subject to weather conditions & water level in the river): Proceed for the Jeep Safari crossing the Rapti River by Patela Boat to start with. After crossing the Rapti River start the excursion on a jeep for Jeep safari (Jungle Drive) which begins from the open grassland area followed by the mix (riverrine) forest which continues inside the dense Sal Forest crossing the Reu River inside the Park to see different wildlife, Aquatic birds and the Marsh Muggers. This whole drive will be around 2½ -3 hours. After the drive come down to the Rapti River and start boating in a traditional patela boat for about 45 minutes which takes you on a silent trip down the Rapti River to view aquatic birds, crocodiles, Gharials and the animals of the river banks. After Boating walk back to the resort.
In the evening go for Tharu Cultural dance: Farmers of the nearby villages will show some of their traditional skills and dances.
Overnight: Barahi Jungle Lodge
Wake-up calls followed by tea/coffee.
Village Visit with Bullock Cart Ride: Our naturalist will brief you about the social and cultural aspect of the villagers and their lifestyle. After the visit ride on a bullock cart and come back to the resort.
After breakfast drive to the airport and fly back to Kathmandu. Check into Dwarika's Hotel. You will offer for the rest and refreshment in hotel.
Evening 6 courses Krishnarpan dinner at Dwarika's, is to take a culinary journey through the fascinating terrains and cuisines of Nepal. Serving the finest Nepali of Nepali flavors, Krishnarpan is a slow dining experience reminiscent of the ritual feasts enjoyed by the Kathmandu Valley's Newari community
Approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight a representative from Aarya Village Travel will transfer you to the airport for final departure to your home country