We suggest that the trekkers should bring following items or trekking gears for their personal use depending upon the grade and duration of the trek.
1. Down Jacket
2. Sleeping Bags (should be suitable for minimum minus 20 degrees centigrade -20)
3. Sun Glass
4. Good pair of trekking shoes
5. Rucksack as day pack – back pack
6. Kit or duffel bags with padlocks to be carried by the porter if you are hiring porter to carry your luggage
7. Towel as Lodges in the mountains don't provide it. Another small towel needed while you trek each day as you will be sweating alot walking.
8. Gloves, torch, rain jacket (for july to Sept trek), trekking pole which you can buy in Kathmandu, water bottle including your other personal items that you normally carry when you go for many days trekking
9. Clothes-try to carry less clothes as possible. Normally during the day you need shorts or trekking trousers and tee shirts while trekking. But you need gloves, woolen hat, down jacket, and other warm clothes in the evening and early morning. So better to have sporty clothes for the day which can be easily dried and use next day and warm clothes for the evening.
Our Guide will carry a complete medical kit. However, you should carry personal medication as prescribed by your doctor if you are under medication.
Chap Sticks, Vaseline, Sun Screen, Mouth Wash, Cold or Wind Cream (depending upon the area of trekking). In high altitude above from 4000 meter, wind is quite strong so you need cream that protect your skin from the Sun and storng wind.
Shaving Kits for men, Tissue Paper, Sanitary napkin for females if required.
1. A pair of flip flop or waterproof shoes
2. Spare dryfit tee shirt
3. Trousers or shorts waterproof
1. Biking Gloves
2. Biking shoes, trousers/shorts and long/short sleeve cycling tee shirt
4. a small backpack suitable for cycling to carry water, mobile and your basic stuff when you cycle